Moral and Civic Education
1. To foster students' positive values and attitudes;
2. To develop students' abilities to analyze and judge issues relating to personal, family, social, national and global issues at different developmental stages, and enhance their willingness to make commitment and contribution.
1. To integrate the topics related to Tung Wah’s services into the school-based curriculum;
2. To inspire students to have reflective learning through examples and enlighten their positive outlooks on life by introducing diversified life events, stories, and personal struggles and experiences from eminent persons;
3. To cultivate students to care about their families, classmates, community and the spirit of service for others by the arrangement of at least one service learning opportunity for students at all forms.