2020 - 2021 Application for Transfer Admission(1st term)
Acceptance of 2020/21 transfer students’ applications(1st term) will be based on student’s previous performance, written test performance and interview performance. Should you be interested in applying to be a transfer student at our school, please complete the application form. Selected applicants will be invited for a written test.
1. The application form can be collected from the School or downloaded from the school website. Completed application forms should be returned to the school office no later than 4p.m. on 3rd July, 2020. The school will contact selected applicants for a written test by phone.
2. Selected applicants are required to attend the Chinese, English and Mathematics written tests.
3. The application form must be returned to the School (Ching Shing Main Campus) in person.
4. If any of the required documents and academic reports specified is not provided, the application will not be considered.
1. A photocopy of the Birth Certificate, Hong Kong Identity Card or Passport of the applicant;
2. A photocopy of the academic report from the most recent school term;
3. Letter of Recommendation (if any);
4. A student photo of the applicant;
5. A photocopy of the applicant’s parent’s or guardian’s Hong Kong Identity Card;
6. A photocopy of any academic or non-academic certificates e.g. achievements in sports, music, science, etc.
Download Application Form
(Please click to download the Application Form for Transfer Students)
1. The applicant should have attained Grade B(80 points) or above in all the recent Chinese, English and Mathematics tests or examinations of the previous school with a conduct of B+ level or above. Should the applicant acquire any other outstanding performances or qualifications, it will also be taken into consideration.
2. The applicant should have good performance in all the Chinese, English and Mathematics written tests.
3. If the number of applicants who meet the above criteria exceeds the remaining number of places in the school, priority of admission will be given to the applicants with better performance in the written test and interview.
1. The school will contact the successful applicant by phone or SMS within five working days of the interview.
2. If you have not received any response from the school, please consider your application unsuccessful.