1. To arouse students’ interests and better their abilities in learning English by offering a wide range of appropriate learning activities;
2. To help students enhance and consolidate their English proficiency in the four key learning areas which are Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking;
3. To cater for varied learning needs of students by designing coursework suiting different levels and enhancing their participation during lessons;
4. To promote positive attitudes and values to students by instilling them in English Language knowledge and concept;
5. To develop students’ communicative skills by exposing them to English-Language-enriched learning experiences thus building solid foundation for their lifelong self-learning abilities.