1. To promote the health of school children through physical activities, so that they can achieve all-round development and good physical fitness.
2. To cultivate students' virtuous character, sense of fairness and good sportsmanship.
3. To cultivate students' sense of responsibility and belonging, and to help students understand the importance of cooperation and teamwork.
4. To help students develop graceful and refined physical movements through dance, gymnastics and other activities, and to cultivate their appreciation for aesthetic and cultural values, such as movements and manners, etc.
5. To strengthen students' observational skills and analytical skills, judgment, adaptability and creativity.
6. To cultivate students' positive attitudes and interests towards sports, so that they can actively participate in sports in their daily life, and develop the habit of exercising in the future.