TWGHs Ma Kam Chan Memorial Primary School
2024/25 Application for Primary One at the Discretionary Places Admission Stage
We are open for 2024/25 Primary One Discretionary Places Admission Application. Eligible students are welcome to apply.
Parents or guardians may obtain a 3-ply application form from the kindergartens or kindergarten-cum-child care centres the child is attending, District Offices (Home Affairs Enquiry Centres), School Places Allocation Section or EDB's Regional Education Offices. Please return the completed application form to the school in person.
Date：25th – 29th September, 2023
Office Hour：From 9a.m. to 12 noon and from 2p.m. to 4p.m.
School Address：2 Ching Shing Road, Sheung Shui, N.T. Map
Required documents (See POA 2024 Notes on How to Complete the "Application Form for Admission to Primary One")
- Application Form for Admission to Primary One
- Both original copies and photocopies of the child's birth certificate or both original copies and photocopies of a proof of Hong Kong Identity (such as HKSAR Re-entry permit and the Exit-entry Permit for Travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macau)
- Both original copies and photocopies of Identity Card (Proof of Identity) of the Parent(s) or Guardian(s) (Should the parent(s) or guardian(s) be unable to submit the application forms in person, an authorized representative will need to provide photocopies on behalf of the applicant(s) )
- If the brother or sister of the applicant is studying at this school, please bring along the relevant documents (such as a copy of the brother or sister's student handbook or an original copy and a photocopy of the birth certificate).
- If the applicant's brother or sister or parent(s) are graduates from our school or TWGHs HK & KLN EAMA Ltd School (PM), please bring along both the original copies and photocopies of the relevant documents (such as the graduation certificates or birth certificates).
- Proof of residential address (e.g. water bill, electricity bill, etc.)
- The applicant with siblings studying at this school or parent(s) working in this school will be admitted in the first category. In the second category, applicants are offered a place according to the Points System provided by the Education Bureau.
- The points the applicant get are based on the Points System given by the Education Bureau and the order of admission will then be determined.
Digitalisation of Primary One Admission
Parents who have registered as POA e-platform (ePOA) users and bound their account to "iAM Smart+" may submit applications for discretionary places starting from 21st to 29th September 2023 and check the results starting from 20th November 2023 via ePOA.