2016-04-15The latest news of campus resettlement
In March 2013, TWGHs submitted a proposal to the Education Bureau to apply a new campus for resettlement. On 8th August 2013, our school was allocated a land in Area 36, Fanling to develop a new campus. The proposal was passed by the Public Works Subcommittee of the Legislative Council on 30th January, 2015 and by the Finance Committee of the Legislative Council on 27th February, 2015. According to the information provided by the Education Bureau, the resettlement will start in June 2015, and to be completed in May 2017. This construction costs $417.2 million. (See More)
2016-04-29April 23rd World Book Day Creative Competition 2016
Congratulations to Lui Tsz Chung from class P4. He joined the “April 23rd World Book Day Creative Competition” 2016, organized by the Hong Kong Public Libraries and was invited to attend the Prize Presentation Ceremony held on April 23rd 2016 at the Hong Kong Central Library . He received the following prizes: book coupons, a medal and a certificate. A trophy was awarded to our school too. Roving exhibitions of the winning entries will be held at the Hong Kong Public Libraries from late April onwards.
2016-04-29Ocean Park Academy Hong Kong–‘Dolphin face to face’
Sixteen of our students were chosen to join the ‘Dophin face to face’ programme organized by the Ocean Park Academy Hong Kong. Students learnt about the different cetacean species through an interactive computer programme. They also learnt about the threats of cetaceans in the wild and learnt the rules for dolphin watching. Through the visit, students got to know more about how the trainers take good care of the dolphins.
2016-04-182016 Mathematical Olympiad Contest (National Finals)
Congratulations to our P3 student TO SAI KIN who received the 1st Prize at the 2016 Mathematical Olympiad Contest (National Finals). Our students also received a total of: eight 2nd Prizes and five 3rd Prizes.
2016-03-24The 68th Music Festival Competition
- Our school’s percussion band received the Second Runner Up award at the 68th Music Festival Competition. We would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to coach Ms Lai Cheuk Wai for her guidance, and to our teachers Miss Wong Ha Yan, Mr Tai Pak Lam and Miss Tang Tsui Ying for their assistance in training our students.
- Recently our sixth grade students, LI SIN TUNG and LUO WING YAN from class P6 joined the Recorder Solo competition (Primary School, Age 13 or under) at the 68th Music Festival. With piano accompaniment from our teacher Miss Tang Tsui Ying during their performance, both students received a Second Runner Up award. Congratulations!
- Three groups of our P5 students joined the Recorder Duet competition ( Primary School, Age 10 or under) at the 68th Music Festival. They all received the Second Runner Up award.
Congratulations to the following groups:
P5 HO PUI LEE, KO HAU CHING
P5 CHAN KA LEE, OU HOI YING
P5 CHEN TIN YAN, LO PIK CHING
- Congratulations to LI SIN TUNG and LAW TSZ YI from class P6. They joined the Recorder Duet competition together again this year at the Music Festival on March 10th and received the First Runner Up award.
- Congratulations to our Recorder Team which received the Champion award at the 68th Music Festival Recorder Ensemble Competition. They had the most outstanding performance amongst over 20 schools.
The Team members are:
P4 WONG KAI MING P6 HAU CHEUK LING P6 WONG SUI YIN
P6 LEUNG KA KI KYLIE P6 LEUNG YEE LUM P6 LI SIN TUNG
P6 HUANG SUET YING P6 OU KA WAI P6 CHAN YU
- Congratulations to KWOK KA YAN from class P5 for receiving the Champion award in the Recorder Solo competition during the 68th Music Festival on March 9th 2016.
- HUANG YUFENG from class P3 joined the 68th Music Festival Competition on March 9th and 14th 2016. He received the Champion award in the Vocal Solo competition and First Runner Up in the Recorder Solo competition. Congratulations to HUANG YUFENG!
- LAN LISAY from class P3 joined the 68th Music Festival on March 11th 2016. This was her first time to join the competition and she received the First Runner Up award in the Recorder Solo competition. Congratulations to LAN LISAY!
2016-03-24RTHK New Children’s Programme Websitemore >>
This website includes a variety of children’s television programmes, short stories and songs. Students are encouraged to click on the website and enjoy the programmes during their leisure time.